I warmly invite you to visit Baile Calacea which covers an area of about 15 hectares, of which the park occupies no less than 14 hectares, here is an acacia forest and a lake with white water lilies and wild ducks, as well as a park with secular trees. The lake with water lilies covers about 400 square meters, in 1996 three white water lilies were scientifically brought here from Baile Felix, scientifically called Nympheea Lotus, the thermal variety.
One of the attractions of Baile Calacea resort is the zoo arranged in the middle of the resort, where there are pheasants, peacocks, domestic and field rabbits, wild ducks, but also specimens of Titica and Ivan, meaning gray cats from Russia. Near the entrance to the complex, which is free, a special space has been arranged, where seven shovel deer and deer live.
About 5 km from Baile Calacea, in Satchinez, there is a reservation of white egrets, which is why the settlement is also called the Little Banat Delta.
The natural healing factors of Calacea are known since the first decades of the twentieth century, the resort being appreciated for thermal mineral waters with a temperature of about 40 ° C, bicarbonate and calcium.
Thermal waters are recommended in the following diseases:
- Prophylaxis for the constitutional deficiencies of the musculoskeletal system and occupational diseases caused by work in conditions of humidity, vibrations, tremors
- Therapeutics in degenerative rheumatic diseases (spondylosis, cox-actrosis, gonarthrosis, etc.) conditions after orthopedic surgery, hip prostheses);
- Chronic gastritis, chronic nonspecific entero-colapathies, hepatobiliary diseases, uric kidney stones;
- The treatment base provides individual baths at the valve, hydrokinetotherapy, electrotherapy (ionogalvanization, galvanic baths, diadynamic currents, interference, ultrasound, short waves, magnetotherapy), laser therapy, paraffin wraps, solux, ultraviolet, acupuncture, aerosols, massage ;
- Acute joint diseases, malignant tumors, pregnancy, hypertension with values over 180 / 100mm Hg, heart failure, pulmonary and extrapulmonary tuberculosis, epilepsy.
What to visit in Baile Calacea?
I also invite you to visit the tourist attractions in Baile Calacea resort which are amazing.
Tourists can enjoy such nature and tranquility, for a few hours, to admire the water lilies on the lake, or to watch the animals from the small zoo. Within the resort, there is a park that occupies no less than 14 hectares, an acacia forest and a lake with white water lilies, as well as a park with secular trees. In 1996, three white water lilies were scientifically brought here from Baile Felix, scientifically called Nympheea Lotus, the thermal variety.
From here you can organize trips to Timisoara, Lugoj, Recas, or nearby (where the Winery and the horse stud from Izvin, the monasteries from Radna, Sag, Bodrog, or the ornithological reservation from Satchinez).
Where to live when you arrive in Baile Calacea?
I warmly recommend you to stay at Hotel Ice Spa Resort ****, where you will find comfort, refinement, relaxation from home.
The SPA services that you will find at this hotel and that I invite you to enjoy are:
-Pool: An excellent option to exercise at any time of the year, at the indoor or outdoor pool.
- Sauna: Whether we are talking about a dry or wet sauna, the benefits are many. Relax your body and free your mind.
- Jacuzzi: Let yourself be carried away by the wave and take a few moments of absolute relaxation that the jacuzzi offers you.
- Finnish Salt & Bath: With the best quality Himalayan stone, our salt mine offers a therapy designed to improve your health.
- Fitness & Massage: For those who want to keep fit or burn a few calories, SPA ICE RESORT is also designed as a fitness center.
For details on prices and services, you can find out here.
I invite you to discover some ideas of super cool gadgets to take with you on your journeys, and you can find them here.
If this information was valuable and useful to you, let me know in the comments section below if you were there or if you will go there and I appreciate it from you to know your travel experience to Băile Balvanyos. Also, it is always friendly and nice to share the news you discovered every day.
TAKE CARE OF YOU!